International disputes in U.S. courts and international arbitration are complex, high-stakes business matters that require experienced legal counsel. Nexsen Pruet attorneys regularly advise clients in complex international disputes.
We also provide counsel concerning litigation liabilities and risk-containment in connection with U.S. business activities.
In some recent cases, Nexsen Pruet lawyers have:
- Represented a Swedish industrial products manufacturer as national counsel in thousands of asbestos-related claims throughout the United States
- Represented a Swedish company that is the world’s largest dairy equipment manufacturer in a commercial arbitration proceeding
- Represented a U.S. buyer and seller of used heavy construction equipment in litigation and mediation arising from the purchase of several hundred pieces of equipment in Latin America
- Represented an Italian chemical manufacturer in arbitration proceedings involving the termination of a former executive
- Represented a Chinese plastics products maker in patent infringement litigation
- Represented a Costa Rican apparel maker in litigation concerning the operation of a joint venture entity